Obviously I want them to remember me after they leave too so I try to make sure that they get a brochure and business card to take with them. Which brings me to my giveaway today. UPrinting has generously offered to give 500 full color business cards to one of my readers! Check out their Print Online website to see all of the neat things they have available.
Business cards can be used in many ways. Obviously they can be used for your own business but that isn't the end of what they are good for.
Have you ever thought of having personal business cards? Some friends of mine had some made that have their names and contact information on them (along with a graphic and I believe maybe a verse) and they keep them handy in their wallet or purse so that when they meet somebody new and want to exchange information they don't have to go hunting for a scrap of paper and a pen, they can simply whip out their "business" card and hand it to them. They are very active in church and try to reach out to others and this has been very useful for them. I think it is a great idea!
The same friends recently had some printed out for our church as well. It is handy to have something small like that handy to give to someone you invite to church or invite to have a bible study with you. Bloggers can also use business cards to help promote their blog. Do you have an Etsy shop or something of that nature? Business cards can be good for that too. Do you tutor, teach music or art lessons, baby-sit or anything of that nature? Business cards would work well.
This post is actually making me want to get a bunch more business cards!! I could have like 5 different ones to chose from depending on who I was talking too! (At present I have a tendency to give my bridal ones to the music lesson people and then they wonder why in the world they have it later!)
Okay, now for some details....
- You will win 500 cards.
- You can chose from 4 different sizes: 2 x 3.5”, 2 x 3”, 2 x 2” (square card) or 1.5 x 3.5” (skinny card).
- You can chose from 3 different papers: 14 pt gloss cardstock, 14 pt matte cardstock or 13 pt recycled uncoated cardstock.
- They are full color on both sides (Check out all the cool options here!) with 3 day printing.
- There is free shipping!
- For your first entry please leave a comment telling me what would be your favorite way to make money. Maybe it is something you already do or maybe you would love to have your own photography business, sell your homemade things or whatever. I would love to hear your ideas! Entries that don't answer this question will be disqualified.
- For a second entry I would like to say thank you to my faithful readers. So if you are a follower of my blog, subsribe in a reader or have Proverbs 31 Living in your blog list on your blog you can leave another comment telling me how you follow my blog. OR if you are new here, you can become a follower of my blog or subsribe in a reader or Proverbs 31 Living in the bloglist on your blog and then leave another comment telling me what you did for a second entry.
And the winner is: Marine's Wife.