Sunday, February 27, 2011

The words of my mouth...

 "Let no unwholesome word proceed from your mouth, but only such a word as is good for edification according to the need of the moment, so that it will give grace to those who hear." Ephesians 4:29

"Finally, brethren, whatever is true, whatever is honorable, whatever is right, whatever is pure, whatever is lovely, whatever is of good repute, if there is any excellence and if anything worthy of praise, dwell on these things."
Philippians 4:8

This is an area that I really want to grow in. I am praying that the words I say can be ones that build up, that they always please God and help others. This hasn't always been what has happened when I speak but I really want to change in this area. I am praying about it and am meditating on these verses. I thought I would share them with you too in hopes that they will encourage you also in your walk.



No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin