Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Slippers for Megan

  I made slippers for Megan for Christmas and they have been well worn since. It is always fun when you know for sure that the recipient of a gift you have made really likes the gift! The slippers are the ones pictures above. They were quite fast and easy to make. I was inspired by this post at Zoom Yummy. I didn't follow the directions exactly but I did look them over and then did it on my own from there.

Do you have any homemade gifts that you have given or received that have been well loved?

4 comments:

Fairyluver said...

Those slippers are so beautiful!! They might just have to be on my "to make list" for the new baby on they way..hehe
I joined in on the fun and added a well needed gift I've received from my husband. Thanks for sharing:)
http://lunamama2.blogspot.com/2011/12/project-time-tuesday.html

Creations by Dina said...

I knit my kids socks every year. They are normally worn out by the next year. My niece who is in high school actually requests my hand knit socks every year for Christmas. I make a lot of my gifts each year!! Hand made gifts are the best!!

Travis said...

How cute , how Megan!

robbie @ going green mama said...

Absolutely adorable!

Wishing you blessings in the new year!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin