Saturday, December 10, 2011

Odds and ends

 I have been rather quiet on here lately- I am not quite sure why except I know that I have been busy doing other things (including having a birthday, which was rather fun!) and blogging just took a back burner.

   This weekend I had flowers to do for a wedding. The bride choose to have a rustic Christmas theme and so working on them got me in the mood for decorating for Christmas (We put up outside lights the day after Thanksgiving but I like to wait until December for the inside decorating). This evening Megan was sick in bed and Ken and Aaron had gone to a hockey game and while they gone Mara, Jonathan and I got busy and decorated. We aren't quite done yet but it is looking pretty!

  Are you wanting to do any shopping? Vision Forum a place that has a lot of neat stuff for a Christian and/or a homeschooler sent me an e-mail telling about a few fun sales they have going on so I thought I would pass the information along

I am an affiliate so I would earn something should you make a purchase using this link.

I just used Random number generator to figure out the winner for  My Memories Suite  (Scrapbooking Software)  Giveaway and the winner is Kristina who blogs at Army of Virtues. Congratulations Kristina!

And now it is rather late and I think it might be time to get ready for bed! I am hoping my sick little one sleeps well!

4 comments:

Kristina said...

Oh wow, great I can't wait to use it and see what neat pages I can create!

Melissa said...

Gorgeous, gorgeous flowers. Very nice work.

Amy and Mark said...

Abbi - Thank you for sharing all of your beautiful creations! Your blog is such an encouragement in both Christian living as well as creative pursuits! Wishing you and your family a wonderful Christmas Season and a Happy New Year!

Amy and Mark said...

Thank you for all of your beautiful posts! I so enjoy you and your family's creativity. May the Lord bless you and keep you all the Christmas season. Wishing you a Happy 2012!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin