Today I thought it would be fun to share some inspiration from other places. So many bloggers have lots of great ideas for using up old denim and I thought it would be fun to highlight some of those.
I have enjoyed "getting to know" Melissa (a fellow Minnesotan) who blogs at Those Northern Skies in the last few months and she has done quite a lot of projects using old denim. She said that I could use some of her pictures and share some links so here you go...
|A decorated tin from Those Northern Skies|
|Denim Raggy Flowers from Those Northern Skies|
|A Halter Top from Those Northern Skies|
- Raggy Flowers
- Denim Trimmed Tin
- Denim Batik Pillow
- Funky Denim Skirt
- Denim pocket used on a felted bag.
- Denim and a Pillowcase turned into a pretty halter top
- Denim skirt refashion
- Very cute decorated denim pillow.
|From Those Northern Skies|
Here are some other fun ideas that I have found:
- A tutorial for cute denim "bins".
- A crocheted denim bag
- A pretty denim basket
- Denim Slippers (with instructions)
- Woven denim coasters
- A denim Beret with pattern
- An adorable kid's play pillow made from old jeans
- "Michele Made Me is a wonderfully creative blog and she has had a whole series on using denim. This link is to her denim posts.
- Sweet denim baby shoes (tutorial)
- A book cover
I am linking this up to the Homestead Barn Hop at Homestead Revival