Monday, May 5, 2014

Goals for This Week

We had a good week of getting things done. Not that we did everything on our lists but we did some of it and we got other things done as well. I do like having a plan and a goal.

Here is how last week's goals went:

We totally re-made this dress for Mara to wear.
Homeschooling Goals

  • Have our kids practice the piano - particularly their recital songs every day. Most days but not all.
  • Sew up quilt for pioneer day for our homeschool group.
  • Get our pioneer costumes and everything else ready for pioneer day.
Homesteading Goals
  • Get bee hives cleaned out and ready for the NUCs to arrive. One cleaned out but one still to go. It was more work than I thought to get all of the dead bees out.
  • Clean up garden area. We even got it tilled! 
  • Plant fruit trees on our new property.
The chickens enjoyed playing in the tilled garden - so did the kids!
Homemaking Goals
  • Mend
  • Finish going through laundry room and organize and clean.
  • Touch up paint on front door.
Business Goals
  • Get wedding portfolios organized on my website.
  • Write quote.
  • Add reviews/thank yous to my website.
Personal Growth Goals
  • Practice the cello 5+ days this week. I did practice 4 times anyway.
  • Continue to work to develop a habit of praying immediately whenever I feel frustrated or impatient. Not at all perfectly done but I did work on it.
  • Give 3 compliments every day. I tried - but I am not sure if I did 3 a day or not and some days I did more. It is something I am going to continue to work on but it is hard for me to keep track.
Blogging Goals
  • Link to 6 blog parties this week and share one post on both Facebook and Pinterest.
  • Write 2 posts for repurposing series in May.
  • Write Book reviews for 3 books. 2 done but still 1 to go.

Here are the goals for this week:
Homeschooling Goals

  • Have our kids practice the piano - particularly their recital songs every day until the recital on Thursday (then I might let them have a little break).
  • That Mara, Jonathan and Megan would finish their math books. 
  • Write letters to Grandparents.
Homesteading Goals
  • Get bee hive cleaned out and paint both hives.
  • Plant peas and lettuce.
  • Clean up workbench.
Homemaking Goals
  • Fix up a wreath for the front door.
  • Finish going through laundry room and organize and clean.
  • Touch up paint on front door.
Business Goals
  • Get wedding portfolios organized on my website.
  • Look through June wedding flower quotes and see if I need to order anything early.
  • Add reviews/thank yous to my website.
Personal Growth Goals
  • Practice the cello 5+ days this week. 
  • Read "Bringing up boys".
  • Write two verses out that go along with areas that I want to grow in and then hang them up somewhere that I will see them often.
Blogging Goals
  • Link to 6 blog parties this week and share one post on both Facebook and Pinterest.
  • Write 3 posts for repurposing series in May.
  • Write book review.
What are you hoping to get done this week?

I will be linking this on Money Saving Mom

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin