Thursday, December 27, 2007

Babysitting!

This morning we had fun watching the daughter of a friend. She is a cute little 7 month old. We only watched her for a couple of hours.
I had a lot of fun watching Megan with her. She totally wanted to mother her. She found some extra clothes for her and told me that she needed a bath, she wanted be near her all the time, She loved the bottle and wanted Kiera to drink the whole time. It was a lot of work to keep up with her!!
Dealing with a bottle sure made me extra thankful that I was able to breastfeed my kids. You don't have to think about whether the milk is the right temperature or not, you don't have to mix it up, you don't have to wonder if it is going bad or not.
Oh what fun babies are! No wonder I originally wanted 24. :-)

3 comments:

All in a Day said...

Are you serious, Abbi? Mike originally wanted 24 too; then he cut it down to 12. I haven't asked recently. :)

Abbi said...

I did seriously want 24 when I was young. By the time I was marrying age I had cut it down to 12. (Cheaper by the dozen you know!) Ken thought four was good and I am fine with that.

Martha said...

every time I can hold a little baby I do any more. they are so sweet! also Lars' age is so fun and it makes me sad to think when he grows out up just a little bit I wont have anymore babies.:( oh well, both my girls plan to get married and have babies so someday I'll probably have grandbabies. :)

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin