Monday, August 15, 2011

Verse for the week

Last night I wrote my Speaks-to-me-Sunday post but then when I went to publish it it disappeared. I am not going to rewrite that whole post but I did want to share the verse. It is one that I have found convicting and motivating and inspiring for a long time and one that I am really trying to focus on this week. I hope you appreciate and gain from it too!

 "In the same way, you wives, be submissive to your own husbands so that even if any of them are disobedient to the word, they may be won without a word by the behaviour of their wives, as they observe your chaste and respectful behavior. You adornment must not be merely external -braiding the hair, and wearing gold jewelry, or putting on dresses; but let it be the hidden person of the heart, with the imperishable quality of a gentle and quiet spirit, which is precious in the sight of God." 1 Peter 3:1-4

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin