Monday, October 3, 2016

31 Days of Praying for Our Country - That People Would Seek Truth

One of the things that I believe has caused our country to decline is that fact that many no longer believe in absolute truth.  Mara addressed this in a Pro-life Essay that she wrote (and a mommy brag moment - she won the National Right To Life essay contest with it.) Today I want to focus on praying that people will come to believe in absolute truth and seeking to follow that truth in their lives. Here are some verses that I like on this subject.

“… I am the way, and the truth, and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me.”  John 14:6

 "Lead me in your truth and teach me, for you are the God of my salvation; for you I wait all the day long." Psalm 25:5

"And the Word became flesh and dwelt among us, and we have seen his glory, glory as of the only Son from the Father, full of grace and truth." John 1:14

"… So Jesus said to the Jews who had believed in him, “If you abide in my word, you are truly my disciples, and you will know the truth, and the truth will set you free.” John 8:31-32

Will you pray with me?

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin