|One original t-shirt and one that I have already cut.|
I found some small white boys undershirts that made my sewing job even easier! They were several sizes to small which worked well as we wanted the undershirt on the fitted side. I simply took them and cut off the sleeves, cut the neckline down and on one of them I cut some of the length off of the bottom. On the other two I simply folded the hem up one more time and stitched it. The pictures will give you an idea of how I cut them. Though with hindsight- I cut two of them with a rounded neck and one of them I cut with a v-neck and we like the v-neck one best.
|The lines I used to cut this one out. I also cut off some length.|
|The finished undershirts.|
|A slip for Megan|