Thursday, August 16, 2007

Making him smile :-)

I have been enjoying reading for the 3rd time "Created to be his helpmeet" by Debi Pearl. That is a fun to read book and a great one for motivating me to always try to be a better wife. I enjoy a good marriage and I want to keep it that way and do what I should to make it even better.
Yesterday I was feeling inspired to do something that would please Ken, so I decided to mow the lawn. Mowing the lawn in usually Ken's job but he has been very busy lately and I knew that he would appreciate some help. I wasn't able to get it all done but I did a fair amount. He noticed it as soon as he got home.
Another things I am working on the makes him happy is keeping my desk clean. He hates clutter and my desk is the one area that I really struggle with keeping clutter free. I cleaned it on Tuesday and it is still clean so far. Hopefully I can make it last!!
Some other things that I can do to make my husband smile is make him Lasagna, carrot cake or cheese cake, offer to help him with a project, play his favorite game (that he always wins) with him and laugh at his jokes.
This evening is our time to relax together as a family. I am looking forward to an evening of fun and laughter and lots of smiles!
What little things do you do to make your husband smile? :-)

"Encourage the young women to love their husbands."
Titus 2:4

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin