Friday, August 22, 2008

Blog under construction

You may have noticed that my blog is looking a bit different lately. I have been wanting to go to 3 columns (because I had quite a few things that I wanted to put in the columns) and also I had wanted more of a creamy color opposed to the light yellow (the lightest cream that Blogger offered). With the help of a friend I figured out how to get both of those things figured out but I have to put in again most everything on the side (most of which I haven't had time to do yet) and then also I can't get my header to post in my new template. When I try it says it has saved all of my changes but then when I look it is still the plain template. Do any of you know what I might be doing wrong? I wonder if I should try a 3 column template from somewhere else.

Anyway, that is the story behind the new blog look and hopefully over time I will be able to get it where I want it and hopefully I can make it a useful tool for homemaking/homeschooling.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I enjoy your blog and like the new look. Especially the color. I would like to go to 3 columns also, but don't have enough tech-savvy to make it happen.
Have a great day!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin