Monday, December 15, 2008

A Homemade Christmas ~ Week 7

This week I thought I would share a few quick ideas.
A friend had asked me about Cracker recipes. We were heading to visit them so I decided to make some up quickly, put them in some jars, photo copy my recipes and then glue fabric and ribbon to the lid.

Finger puppets. These were made for a friend and Aaron and Megan thought they looked like a lot of fun. They don't know that I plan to make some for them as well. Here is a link for some cute ones.


Paper snowflakes are so pretty to have hanging around the house to decorate. One of our friends is really good at making them and she gave me these. This link shows how to fold to get the 6 points.
Have you been working on anything lately? I would love it if you would like to share!

Sorry I didn't get this up on Monday. I had it all ready to go and scheduled to post (while we were out of town) but for some reason it didn't post. So much for my best laid plans! :-)



1 comment:

Corene said...

If you love the vintage look like I do, you can make the snowflakes out of old book pages. Magical!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin