I love my life as a Christian, a wife, a mother, a homemaker, a homeschooler and a small business owner. I also love sharing ideas and fun things that happen. Blogging has been a very fun way for me to do that. In blogging I have been able to stay better connected with friends and family as well as "meeting" new blogging friends. I also love being able to discuss ideas that I find interesting. I very much enjoy when you all comment and let me know what you are thinking on a subject as well.
Though many of you do comment (Thank you!!) I know from my stats that their are many that don't as well. That is fine, I don't mind lurking and I do it myself at times. However I am hoping to hear from the lurkers on this post too! I have introduced myself to you (Hello, my name is Abbi...) and I am hoping to get to meet you as well. Therefore these giveaways have some rules....
First of all what I am giving away:
#1 ~ A Homemade Tote bag. Perfect for throwing your stuff in for a day trip, using as a diaper bag, keeping your knitting in, whatever.... (The tote bag giveaway is only open to those in the USA because of shipping costs. Sorry!!)
#2 ~Gift tags. Perfect for your Christmas presents. Set of 8. This giveaway is open to everybody.
#3 ~ Lots and lots of coupons!! Thanks to a friend I have an overabundance of coupons that I don't think I will ever use (especially since I plan on staying out of stores this month!). There are over 100 coupons here and they are of all varieties. All of them are good until at least Dec. 31, 2008 and many of them quite a bit longer. This giveaway is open to everybody everywhere.
#4 ~ Handmade note cards (set of 6, with envelopes). Perfect for your after Christmas thank-yous or to just send a note of encouragement. This contest is open to everybody, everywhere.
Now for the Rules....
For one entry:
- Make a comment.
- Leave either your blog link or an e-mail address.
- Chose the which item's giveaway you want to be entered for.
- Tell me why you visit my blog. I have always been nosy and I still am! :-) I am curious why people come here. Is it because you know me personally and feel obligated to read this? Or do you enjoy reading about the frugal things we do, the homeschooling, thoughts on the Bible? Or maybe you just heard about this giveaway and came over to enter. (That is fine, I would just like to know!)
For another entry:
- Become a follower of this blog (you can do that on the right hand sidebar). If you already are a follower just leave another comment saying so.
- Leave another comment.
- Choose which item you want to be in the drawing for. (You can chose the same one as before and get 2 chances or chose a different one.
And again another way to enter:
- Write a post on your blog about this giveaway and link back to here.
- Leave a comment to let me know that you did that.
- Choose the item you want to enter the drawing for.
On Tuesday the 9th of December I will randomly draw a name from the entrants for each item and notify the winners. As soon as they get their address sent to me I will send out their prize.
I am looking forward to hearing from you!!