Saturday, February 18, 2012

A Magnetic pocket



Another of my quick denim projects from last Saturday. A Magnetic Pocket for holding paper and pen.  This was a very easy project and one that I thought might be a little silly but I actually rather like it now.




My supplies were:
  • One pocket cut from a pair of jeans.
  • Some upcycled wool fabric cut into flower shapes.
  • Magnets rescued from the back of some broken clip magnets.
  • A button cut out of some jeans to use in the middle of the flower.
  • Hot glue.
I just glued everything together and it was done. You could fix these up however you like and you might find them to be quite useful.

Have fun!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love this! I'm always searching for a pen to use. This would be a great solution. Now to go find that ripped up pair of jeans and get busy.

Creations by Dina said...

I like you denim ideas. I have a ton of old jeans just waiting to be reused.

Stephanie said...

This is a great idea, Abbi! I think I'll make a couple of these - as soon as I get a pair of jeans to replace the ones I'm currently wearing. (There's a fairly sizable hole developing in the right knee.)

Unknown said...

so cute! I'm going to teach this at an upcoming adult retreat, thanks for the great idea! God Bless!
Amy

Abbi said...

Thank you all! I hope they have been useful to you.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin