Saturday, February 18, 2012

A Magnetic pocket



Another of my quick denim projects from last Saturday. A Magnetic Pocket for holding paper and pen.  This was a very easy project and one that I thought might be a little silly but I actually rather like it now.




My supplies were:
  • One pocket cut from a pair of jeans.
  • Some upcycled wool fabric cut into flower shapes.
  • Magnets rescued from the back of some broken clip magnets.
  • A button cut out of some jeans to use in the middle of the flower.
  • Hot glue.
I just glued everything together and it was done. You could fix these up however you like and you might find them to be quite useful.

Have fun!

3 comments:

heavensdaughter said...

Love this! I'm always searching for a pen to use. This would be a great solution. Now to go find that ripped up pair of jeans and get busy.

Creations by Dina said...

I like you denim ideas. I have a ton of old jeans just waiting to be reused.

Stephanie Wilson said...

This is a great idea, Abbi! I think I'll make a couple of these - as soon as I get a pair of jeans to replace the ones I'm currently wearing. (There's a fairly sizable hole developing in the right knee.)

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin