Thursday, March 22, 2012

Using our life....


"The greatest use of life is to spend it for something that will outlast it." (William James)


Ken put the quote above on his facebook page today and I like it too so I thought I would share it on here. When I think about what statement means I think of using our life for the good of others. When we invest our time in our children or when we tell others about the saving relationship they can have in Jesus Christ then we have used our life in such a way that will last longer than we do.


 I just want to encourage all of you that no matter what your place in life- you can invest it in such a way that will make a difference!

3 comments:

Melissa said...

Cute photo of your family.

Jackie said...

Love the picture of your family! This is a really good thought. I hope you are all feeling back to normal. I haven't been good at commenting on your posts lately. I always look forward to what you have been up to, though. Take care.

Abbi said...

Thank you ladies!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin