Friday, October 13, 2017

A New Rag Rug

 I finished a rag rug to go by my side of the bed today.
Making rag rugs is a favorite hobby of mine as it is truly a perfect way to use up trash and turn it into something useful and beautiful. Rag Rugs can be made out of small narrow scraps, old stained garments and such like. It is fun to make a bit of a pattern that depends upon how you add in your colors.

Green and purple are the main colors we have used in our room so that is what I tried to mostly use.

4 comments:

Mrs Shoestring said...

I love the rug, so great to hear that people are still making them !

Abbi said...

Thank you! I don't know how many people still make rag rugs but at least there are some of us who do. :-)

Amelia said...

I really like that rug...It looks very fluffy and cozy not to mention attractive. Very nice.

Abbi said...

Thanks, Amelia!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin