Sunday, October 29, 2017

God's Encouraging Word

A view of summer which is now past. I should have taken a picture of the beautiful snowy trees that we have been enjoying lately.
I just wanted to share a section of scripture today that I have been enjoying lately. I wrote it up on our blackboard door so that I could see it and meditate on it regularly.

  "Do not forget: thin sowing means thin reaping; the more you sow, the more you reap. Each one should give what he has decided in his own mind, not grudgingly or because he is made to, for God loves a cheerful giver. And there is no limit to the blessings which God can send you- he will make sure that you will always have all you need for yourselves in every possible circumstance, and still have something to spare for all sorts of good works." 2 Corinthians 9:6-8

I love both the reminders to me of what I should be doing and then also so very much I love the promises that God has given to us. Followers of Jesus Christ are so incredibly blessed!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin