Sunday, October 19, 2014

Lead Me

Photo by Mara
"Make me know Your ways, O Lord;
Teach me Your paths.
Lead me in Your truth and teach me,
For You are the God of my salvation;
For You I wait all the day."
Psalm 25: 4 & 5

This is what I want as my focus each and every day. That I would learn to follow in the path that Jesus walked. That each day as I go along making big and little choices (whether to say a kind word or one that tears someone down, to serve someone or to be self-centered, etc) that I would seek the ways of my Lord and follow in His path.

  I also want to focus on knowing God's truth. To study His word faithfully. To be aware of teaching that doesn't agree with the Bible and to turn away from it. To teach this truth to my children as well. 

  All day, every day, I want my thoughts and focus to be on the One who has done so very much for me. The only one who provides for my salvation - May my life always be His!

I hope this is true for you too and that this verse will encourage you in your walk with Him.

I thought I would share this song with you as well - it is one I was one that I have been enjoying listening to and it ends with the words "I am Yours" - the words that my heart is also crying and I hope that you will choose that way as well.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin