This is one I knitted. There are some details on it that you can't see in the picture but it makes it one of my favorites. I have made several others to give away but I don't have pictures of them. Baby sweaters are pretty fast to make, don't take a lot of yarn so are very economical and have always in my experience been appreciated.
I found some links with patterns that you can go to for ideas and how too.
- A basic guideline for making a sweater in either knit or crochet.
- An easy crochet baby sweater.
- A crocheted hooded sweater.
- A hooded knitted baby sweater.
- Fran's hooded baby sweater (knit).
- A 1 hour sweater.