I decided it would be fun to see what other recycled clothing I could find online, so here are some more links for you:
- Paper people clothing, a bunch of rather funky but interesting clothes, mainly recycling sweaters.
- Some ideas for how to remake clothing from the Dollar Stretcher.
- Ideas for recycling without sewing.
- And a former post of mine about remaking swimsuits and a dress.
- A post of mine that explains how to make pants fit thin people.
- Overalls from old jeans.
- A jumper remade.
- A skirt from old jeans and a dress.
I would love to hear about anything that you have remade. Please include a link if you have blogged about it. I love getting any inspiration in this line!