Tuesday, March 24, 2009

New curtains



One of my fairly recent projects was curtains for my office/guest room.
In that room we painted the walls light lavender and I decided I would like white accents. (Mostly it is just pretty crowded and hodge podge so far but I am working on that.)
The picture didn't turn out that great but I just took some simple white muslin pieces I had, pieced them together and made very simple curtains. For tie backs I used some pieces of lace that I had crocheted quite some time ago.
Then for fun I decided to put all sorts of odds and ends of clear vases on the sill. I was happy with the way it turned out. Getting things done for the house is always fun!
What projects have you been working on lately?


2 comments:

Emily said...

Hey...I like that! My most recent project was scrubbing the backsplash around my stove....not exactly crafty but much needed! Ha

Amy and Mark said...

I love the little vases in the window! During the holiday season we put ornaments that we love (but don't all fit onto our tree) into vases like that to decorate! We also use leaves in the fall and pinecones in the winter. It helps to make the house festive without having to buy extra decorations.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin