Friday, March 27, 2009

Playing Dress-up

One of the fun things the kids enjoy around here is playing dress up. Everybody likes it boys and girls alike.
We have a collection of odds and ends of clothes. Some that were cast offs of mine, or various hand-me-downs, some that I have sewn for that specific purpose, some that were gifts from Grandma and some that were in the dress-up-clothes when I was a child. No matter where they came from, they are enjoyed and put together in very odd combinations! :-)
Their playing dress up is also fun for me as it often provides me with a good laugh. Dress up is a quite frugal and fun activity for kids.

For more Kid Friendly Friday visit "I Blame my Mother".

5 comments:

Sarah said...

My girls LOVE dress up. I don't think this will end any time soon. Even in middle and high school my girl friends and I would spend hours just dressing up. Thanks for participating in kid friendly friday! Love the pictures!

Sarah said...

Dress up is a great activity, especially on a rainy day. Cute photos!

Sharinskishe said...

Dress up is the best!! Yes, even some older kids like to dress up.

At the Daycare I directed, dress up was the most used area. We always were looking for things to add to the fun. Kids love being able to look grownup and important.

Have a great day and thanks so much.

Sharinskishe

DairyQueen said...

such a classic! I'm always scouring yard sales for items to play dress up with!

Anonymous said...

I do believe I remember you parading around in the pink dress that Megan has on....a few years ago. mom

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin