Monday, January 14, 2008

National Organize your Desk Day

Today is national organize your desk day (the 2nd Monday in Jan.) so that is what we did. I thought I would share our before and after pictures with you. It is so nice to have gotten rid of some things and just have things in a more organized manner.


Here are the boys' desks. Aaron's is on the left and Jonathan's on the right. Jonathan is my big craft maker so his desk was full to the brim. He also gets very into cleaning and doesn't mind getting rid of stuff so he really got his desk in order.


Next we have mine. I didn't actually spend as much time working on it as I would have liked but at least there is room to work at it now!!


Below we have Mara's desk. Mara also has a lot of craft stuff and mementos that she likes to keep. I ended up helping her a bit and we made quite a bit of improvement. I have some ideas that I would like to implement to keep things more organized but there are some things I need to make first. I also included a picture of Ken's desk to show you how things should really be done. Ken always keeps his desk clean so he never has to organize or clean it. Someday I hope to be that was too!!
Did you organize your desk today?

5 comments:

Katie Gregg said...

I'm impressed! I wish I were half as organized...

Ang said...

I must say that we have three desks. One for sewing crafts and then the computer desk. Oh and maybe four if you count the sewing table. Sad to say none got organized yesterday as planned cuz of last weeks post. Maybe I should do that today makes doing things a lot easier. thanks for sharing those Abbi. Did Ken make all the desks? Angie

Martha said...

Good job! now, if only I had had a desk to clean....

Abbi said...

Thanks for the notes. It is so nice to have clean desks now. Ken made his desk but the kids desks were somet that my dad made for me and my older siblings. My desk we bought at Office Max.

Angie said...

I need to do my scrapbook table, it has been on my to-do list for a week now. It is just a daunting task! It's a huge mess. I will be posting pics of that tak on my blog! We will see how it all turns out?!?!?!?

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin