Salsa and Kashi Crackers (bought with a coupon for just 50 cents)
Dinner salad and homemade bread and butter
- The Capital is Trenton
- The world's longest Boardwalk is in Atlantic City, New Jersey. (4 miles are in Atlantic City and it is connected to 2 more miles in the next town.)
- The Purple Violet is state flower.
- New Jersey is almost completely surrounded by water. It has the Atlantic coast or rivers all around except 50 miles that are connected to New York. It's other next door states are Pennsylvania and Delaware.
- It is the 3rd state admitted to the union on Dec. 18, 1787
- Thomas Edison, Albert Einstein, Molly Pitcher and Walt Whitman were from New Jersey.
- It is one of the smallest states in land size and one of the largest in population.
Here is a list of 101 fun things to do in New Jersey.
Here is an interesting story about Shark attacks in New Jersey.
We also made Atlantic City salt water taffy. If any of you have anything interesting to tell us about New Jersey we are still interested in learning.
Our next State is Georgia. Are any of you from Georgia? What do like to eat, do or see there? What is special about your state? I would love to hear!