Monday, January 7, 2008

Organize your house day!

I just thought I would write a post quick to let everybody know that today (the 1st Monday in Jan.) is National organize your house day! So off we go to get very busy! Actually there is no way that we can organize our house all in one day (and if you can I am very impressed!) but at least we can work on it.
To give you a heads up, next Monday is National organize your desk day. I guess whoever created these days knew that I might need a whole day to work on my desk. :-)
Whatever you do today I hope you have fun and glorify our Great God and Father!

5 comments:

All in a Day said...

Oh, how fun! Just remember that you can't organize clutter; you have to get rid of it. :) (dumpster anyone???) Remind me next Monday and I'll organize my desk with you. Have a great day!

Emily said...

Oh how nice....the day co-ordinates with my schedule nicely! (I'm sure I planned it that way). Tonight...we'll see what I can get done! Thanks for your blogs Abbi. :)

Betsy said...

Ha, I beat them to it--just organized my desk the other day! Wish I could say the same for some of my closets...and the garage... How do you find out about all these days anyway, Abbi? :)

Polly Blanshan said...

Hey, what do you know? I spent some of my day (after we got back from Bemidji, of course) working on my bedroom.

Abbi said...

Great job on all your organizing! I didn't get as much done as I would have liked but oh well.
Where I got these dates from was the book "Every Day a Holiday." It is a very fun book with all sorts of special dates and lots of fun things to do on those days.
There also is some website that Emily knew about that tells you all sorts of special dates but I am not sure where that is.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin