Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Strength for the weary.

"Do you not know? Have you not heard?
The Everlasting God, the Lord, the Creator of the ends of the earth
Does not become weary or tired.
His understanding is inscrutable.
He gives strength to the weary,
And to him who lacks might He increases power.
Though youths grow weary and tired,
And vigorous young men stumble badly,
Yet those who wait for the Lord
Will gain new strength;
They will mount up with wings like eagles,
They will run and not get tired,
They will walk and not become weary."
Isaiah 40:28-31

11 comments:

Martha said...

poor girl, I think they over worked her.

Anonymous said...

I love your blog, Abbi! I come here all the time.

Abbi said...

Thanks so much!!

Anonymous said...

Aw, poor thing. (your daughter)
Yes I am enjoying very much keeping in touch with people this way. I already discovered Angie's blog, and I haven't talked to her in years. And Betsy, I haven't actually gotten around to leaving comments or anything yet. Andrew is enjoying posting articles on his blog so much I don't have much time on the computer. "Yeah right" says Andrew as he sits next to me waiting for me to get off.
By the way, no suggestions for you to keep clutter down. Kids and clutter kind of come as a one package deal.

Anonymous said...

Excellent info. We have undoubtedly learned new things this morning! Thanks.

Anonymous said...

Thanks for sharing this particular good post with a good subject, this form of great natural talent you possess.

Anonymous said...

We appreciate the info. Well done!

Anonymous said...

A really exceptional and also educational write-up here. We printed the idea and read through it all a second time

Anonymous said...

This is really wonderful articles. I will surely continually be writing a blog along with downloading and sharing this. Just what I believed i was trying to find.

Anonymous said...

I must say, thank you for writing this specific helpful write-up. We came to understand a lot. Thanks

Anonymous said...

Hello! Just want to say thank you for this interesting article! =) Peace, Joy.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin